De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek – Law Assistant Finance & Restructuring
Our Finance & Restructuring department is looking for an enthusiastic Law Assistant, with a keen interest in corporate or finance law.
About the role
Our experts advise financial institutions, multinational companies, private equity investors and management, on all types of restructuring or insolvency-related issues. As a law assistant you will work in our Finance & Restructuring practice group. In this capacity you will support our corporate lawyers in their daily practice by, for example, conducting literature and jurisprudence research, preparing presentations, and providing answers to questions on market practice. Your work activities will be combined with know-how work for our legal advisers.
Our ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- a third year Bachelor or Master student with strong academic record;
- interested in corporate / finance law;
- available for at least six months;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- a great teamplayer;
- eager and excited to learn;
- enthusiastic and driven;
- pro-active and flexible; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills
Bekijk de vacature hier!