Student traineeship Corporate – De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
About the role
De Brauw is looking for student trainees with a keen interest in our Corporate practice. As a student trainee you work at one of our Corporate sections:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Capital markets
- Finance & restructuring
- Financial markets regulation
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this position:
- is a third year Bachelor of Master student with a good academic record;
- is available for a full-time traineeship for a duration of two months;
- is a precise worker;
- has excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- is eager and excited to learn;
- is assertive and pro-active;
- is well organised.
Who are we?
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is an international law firm that is deeply rooted in the Netherlands. De Brauw advises more than 70% of the largest multinationals with headquarters in the Netherlands. De Brauw specialises in high-quality legal advice in complex transactions, proceedings and regulatory issues for companies and financial institutions. Over the years, De Brauw has built up a large and close-knit international network of renowned law firms. About 650 individuals are on staff at De Brauw in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Washington, Shanghai and Singapore.